Thursday 22 August 2019

It's Official!

After 3 days we have finally had notice that we are the official winners of the Matific Competition.  I know that the whole school worked had to achieve the outcome and we couldn't have done it without every student doing their bit.  During the competition I saw determination, resilience, encouragement and more skills that we want our students to achieve and on top of that they also did some really great maths work. 
Great work Tui, I am super proud of all that you achieved!

2 comments:

  1. When i first saw this when i was finding someone else to comment on, i saw this. I was so happy i cried but happy tears came out😂😭😅

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi my name is Austin. The part that stood out was that you won Matific's competition! We have Matific is well! When you made that I remembered Matific and all the games on Matific. How did you win Matific?

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.